NameView is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use synchronization tool for your Bridgemate games.
It features unique functionality that allows you to use ACBLScore to manage your player names and then quickly and easily update Bridgemate with your final results.
ACBLScore, Bridgemate and NameView now work together to support half-tables, either a phantom pair or a rover pair.
The current release of NameView is version 126.96.36.199 which was released on Friday, May 12th, 2017.
Changes in Build 188.8.131.52
- Synchronizing names now populates both the name and player number fields.
- The player number was previously never used but the BridgeMate app requires the number field.
Changes in Build 184.108.40.206
- ACBLscore external movements use a phantom pair for a rover movement and the rover may start E/W which confuses the Bridgemates.
- Added a workaround for this issue.
- Cleaned up the coloring and language for updating with half-tables.
Changes in Build 220.127.116.11
- The newer BCS 3 and ACBLscore 10 versions properly support phantom pairs in both directions.
- Added support for "rover" pairs to fix the BCS to work with ACBLscore.
- Added the help topic 'Half-Table' to explain the ups and downs.
Changes in Build 18.104.22.168
- Added "tournament" mode to provide more appropriate views and defaults
- Blank default filenames if they do not currently exist
- Corrected resizing error on 1-click section table
- Corrected section link to letter from id
- Added clarified help on 'One-Click', 'Tournament Mode' and filename defaults
Changes in Build 22.214.171.124
- Added code signing certificate
- Include compiled help
- Added right-click menu functionality: help, web links, version check
- Corrected 'sync' checkbox problems
- Using standard 'About' dialog
Changes in Build 126.96.36.199
Thank You for installing and using NameView.